Diploma in Software Engineering (DSE)
We provide this program with the knowledge, understanding and proficiency skills to work as a Software Engineers, System Analysts, Software Developer/ Programmer, Software Tester, Technical Support. The program’s objectives are as follows:
- Prepare undergraduate students who can succeed in their secondary school, and continuously improve themselves.
- Concentrate on creating links between theory and practice.
- Cover a wide variety of software and hardware technologies and their applications.
- Design to equip students with the fundamental understanding and practical skills needed by their future careers and related professions.
We are grateful to the professional bodies who have shared their resources and expertise to help us develop “Diploma in Software Engineering”. We have established a partnership with esteemed academy institutions, and our thanks go to Oracle Academy, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Academy, and Linux Professional Institute (LPI).
Purpose of the Software Engineering Diploma
The primary purpose is to meet the demand for skilled professionals in the field of software development. The purpose of offering this diploma is to provide students with a focused and practical education in software engineering, equipping them with the knowledge and skills needed for a career in the rapidly evolving technology industry.
First Semester Units
- Operating Systems & Network Technologies
- Software Development Process & Methodologies
- Object-oriented Analysis & Design
- Database Technologies
- Information Security
Second Semester Units
- Project Management
- Front-end Web Development
- Back-end Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Capstone Project