- Instructor: U Hein Min Htay
- Lectures: 6
- Duration: 15 hours
This course prove that you understand the options available in Microsoft 365 and the benefits of adopting cloud services, the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, and implementing Microsoft 365 cloud service. This course discover how industry professionals leverage Microsoft 365 to communicate, collaborate, and improve productivity across the team and organization.
• Describe cloud concepts
• Describe core Microsoft 365 services and concepts
• Explain security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365
• Describe Microsoft 365 pricing and support
- Differentiate between the various cloud service models.
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
- Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services.
Lecture 1.2Microsoft 365 Cloud Concepts
Lecture 1.3Microsoft 365 Productivity and Teamwork Capabilities
Lecture 1.4Microsoft 365 Business Management Capabilities
Lecture 1.5Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance Capabilities
Lecture 1.6Microsoft 365 Licensing, Service, and Support