- Instructor: U San Naing Oo
- Duration: 80 hours
CCNP Enterprise: Core Networking (ENCOR) provides students with a broad scope of architectural understanding and implementation skills required by enterprise networks. The course covers switching, routing, wireless, and related security topics along with the technologies that support software-defined, programmable networks.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Configure L2 redundancy in an enterprise network.
- Configure EIGRP to optimize performance in an enterprise network.
- Implement advanced OSPF features to improve performance in both IPv4 and IPv6 enterprise networks.
- Configure eBGP in a single-homed remote access network.
- Explain the concepts of multicast operation and QoS in an enterprise network.
- Configure IP services and VPNs to support secure, managed site-to-site and remote-access networks.
- Explain how wireless topologies and antennas allow APs to pair with WLCs in an enterprise network.
- Implement secure wireless networks to manage and support wireless roaming.
- Implement advanced technologies to support a secure and scalable enterprise network architecture.
- Configure network technologies to provide secure infrastructure access.
- Explain the purposes and characteristics of virtualization and network automation.